TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The film unit of Kannada movie Chatrapathi had a miraculously escape when the team was hit by a Tsunami like tidal waves in the sea near Kannur on Monday night. The accident happened when the team was shooting for a song sequence in Kannur. Everyone escaped unhurt in the incident.
According to director Dinesh Gandhi, the team of Chatrapathi was shooting for a song sequence in the beach near Kannur. The entire film unit was struck by monster waves with faster face, but his team had miraculously escaped from being swayed by the waves. There were no reports of injuries.
Chatrapathi is a big-budget Kannada movie, which is being made with an amount of Rs 9 crore. Dinesh Gandhi has planned a 40 days schedule in Kerala and he is spending more than Rs 2 crores for the shooting of this schedule. He has erected 500 houses to give an impression of a village. Currently, the film is being shot in Kannur Fort and sea in Kerala.
In addition to direction, Dinesh Gandhi is also producing the movie Chatrapathi under the banner of SS Combines. AK 56 star Siddarth is playing the hero and Salman Khan's brother Arbaaz Khan is debuting in Kannada as villain. Actress Bhanupriya is making her comeback to Kannada with this movie, which has MM Keervani's music and Pradeep Anthony's choreography.