TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Chiranjeevi Sarja may not be very happy with the response that his recently released movie Dhandam Dhashagunam got at the Box Office. But he is very excited with the shooting of his next movie, in which he will co-star with Kicha Sudeep. His first combo's flick with Kicha has been titled Varadanayaka.
Varadanayaka is a remake of Gopichand and Jagapathi Babu starrer Telugu film Lakshyam. It is an action-cum-family entertainer in which Chiranjeevi Sarja plays a collegian and Sudeep appears as his brother, who is an honest Assistant Police Commisioner. Chiru says, “Shooting for Varadanayaka will begin when a heroine for his character is finalised.
Chiru's latest movie Dhandam Dhashagunam has got mixed reviews. Before its release, the budding Kannada actor was worried about whether he would be able to do justice to the role. But now he is very happy for he has succeeded in it and his performance has received lots of appreciations from both movie buffs and critics.