TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The controversy between Dhool director Dharani and actress Aindrita Ray has finally ended after the latter convinced the director about her family holiday trip. Earlier, Dharani was very upset with the actress over her absence on the audio release function of the film Dhool. He had openly condemned her for not responding to his phone calls and messages.
But Aindrita Ray came to know about the incident immediately after she returned to Bangalore from her year-end holiday tour. She contacted the director and tried to convince him about her advance-planned trip. Later talking to media, she said that she had told many of her producers that she was going on a trip with her family and she would not be available during the Christmas holidays.
The popular Sandalwood actress added that she received an SMS about the audio release function of Dhool, when she was getting ready to leave for the tour. Her family trip was well planned and she had already booked the hotel as well as advance journey ticket for all her family members. It was very late and she could not cancel her tour.
Finally, Dharani has been convinced by Andy's explanation of the circumstances and he has regrets for his sudden burst out against her absence on the occasion. The director is now very happy because Aindrita has assured him to take part in all the promotional programmes of Yogish starrer Kannada film Dhool in future.