TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Jaggesh is gearing up to clash with Ganesh. Yes, the Navarasa Nayaka's Bodyguard is hitting the screens with Golden Star's Maduve Mane this Friday (November 4).
Bodyguard is a remake of the Malayalam blockbuster of the same name. While the original version starred Dileep, Nayantara and Mithra Kurian, the Kannada version of the movie features Jaggesh, Daisy Shah and Spoorthi in the lead roles. The movie directed by Anand is produced by the actor's wife Parimala and Narasimhan.
On the other hand, Maduve Mane is a comedy entertainer, which stars Ganesh and Shraddha Arya in the lead roles. The movie is said to be loosely inspired by Bollywood blockbuster Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. But producer HA Rahman had told before that the Kannada movie would not be as long as the original and it was not a clean copy of the Hindi movie. It is directed by Sunilkumar Singh.