TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
The much-anticipated audio of Shivaraj Kumar's 100th film Jogayya (Jogaiah), which was released to market last week, has set a new record in the Kannada music industry. According to sources, the sale of its audio CD has crossed one lakh in just a couple of days. The music of the movie has reached the Platinum disc level.
The audio CDs of Jogayya were released to market on 19th May and Puneet Rajkumar, Shivaraj Kumar, Prem and Rakshita had started the sale by buying CDs of the film from different shops in Bangalore. Immediately after this, Shivanna fans, who were eagerly waiting for the CDs, swarmed in the shops to buy them.
Jogayya has eight songs composed by V Harikrishna and Ashwini Recording Company has bought the music rights of the film. The recording house had initially printed 45000 CDs for Jogayya, but the increasing demand from Hubli, Mysore and other regions made it to print 60000 audio CDs in addition.