TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Actor Shivaraj Kumar's 100th movie Jogayya, which is the most-anticipated film of the year, has finally got a release date. Producer Rakshitha Prem herself has confirmed that the Jogi sequel is hitting the theatres across the state on 19th August. On her facebook page, the actress-turned-producer has written that the film will be censored on Wednesday morning.
It was reported earlier that the film Jogayya would be censored on Tuesday afternoon. Sources had even claimed that Renukamba Mini Theatre was booked at 3.00 pm on 9th August. But the print of the movie was not available for the Censors Board members. Now, the Censor Board show is reportedly fixed at 11.00 am today.
However, the publicity team of Jogayya has informed the TV channels to be ready for the director's press meet. Meanwhile, it is said that the movie will be released in Kapali and Santhosh Theatres for a week. The cutout of the film have already been placed in Venakteshwara theatre in Bangalore. Stay locked to Oneindia to read Jogayya movie review.