TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Recently, Shivaraj Kumar's 100th movie Jogayya made a big news for its 3D song, which has been made with more than Rs. one crore. Now, director Prem says that there is another song, which has been shot with equal budget and it features 300 Sadhus. Besides writing the lyrics, Prem has also crooned his voice for the song 'Odale...' with Shreya Ghoshal.
According to Prem, the song 'Odale...' has been shot in Haridwar and Hrishikesh and 300 Sadhus known as 'Bolenath" had participated in its filming. The director says that maintaining those Sadhus was a Hercules task for him. As a precautionary measure, he had managed to get 80 duplicate Sadhus. The song has been filmed for seven days in the minus degree temperature. “It has come out really well," says the director.
The dubbing for the movie Jogayya was held at the Akash Recording Studio in Bangalore and it took nearly 15 days to complete. Now, all the technical part is done and only the works of 3D song are remaining. The movie is expected to hit the screens across the state in the last week of August.
However, the music of Jogayya has set a new record by selling nearly one lakh CDs in just two days of its release. The popularity of the songs has increased the demand for the satellite and distribution rights of the film. The movie bosses are hoping to recover its production cost from these rights.