TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The craze for Shivaraj Kumar's100th film Jogayya is reaching the sky as the film is nearing its release day. Keeping viewers' curiosity in the mind, many theatres across Karnataka have opened ticket booking in a week advance. But the black market is ruling advance tickets sale for the movie.
The movie Jogayya is releasing in nearly 250 theatres on 19th August. The advance ticket booking for the film opened a week ahead of its release. The tickets were sold for the first two days. The sad thing is that the sale of the tickets closed within a very short time after it opened in many cinema halls. Sources claim more than 50% of the tickets have taken by black ticket sellers.
Kapali Theatre, which is one among the biggest cinema halls in Bangalore, witnessed a huge crowd on Sunday. Many fans of Shivaraj Kumar were early waiting in the queue to buy the tickets, but they were left with disappoint after they did not get ticket. Many had to buy tickets paying Rs. 1000 for Balcony and 700 for second class.
However, this black ticket sale emerges whenever there is a big banner release. Jogayya is a big-budget movie, which has created lot of curiosity among Shivaraj Kumar fans. Many are eagerly waiting to see the movie on first day first show. But the black ticket sale has upset them. Will Shivanna and director Prem take any action against the black market?