TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Actor Prem Kumar is popularly known as lovely star and romantic hero for all these years. The Nenapirali star now seems to decided to shed his chocolate boy image and take on muscle flexing roles. The Kannada star is playing a tough cop in his upcoming movie Shatru, which happens to be his first full-fledged action drama.
Prem Kumar has done lot of preparation for the role of a cop. He has closely watched his colleagues' appearance as cops on screen. He has also spoken to real life cops and taken important advises. He has even taken tips from Duniya Vijay for action portions. Another important thing is that he has not used dupes in risky shots also.
The Jothe Jotheyali star has worked for eight months on his first full fledge action flick Shatru, which has be shot for 35 days at a village named Hooli near Savadatti in Belgaum. Another biggest challenge of Prem Kumar was that he was to work in the 48 degree temperature. The actor says that the film Shatru is going to be counter and encounter as he is featured alongside tough actor like Sharat Lohitashva.
However, Shatru is directed by Jagadish Kumar, who has earlier worked with big Indian filmmakers like Priyadarshan, Mahesh Bhatt and KV Raju. He himself has written the script based on a real incident in Bihar. The hero acts like Lord Sri Krishna in solving the problems. The director says that the movie has an intelligent screenplay, which does not allow the audience to relax even for a minute.