TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
After Narasimha, actress Nikesha Patel has signed another project in Kannada. She is starring in producer Shankare Gowda's movie Varadanayaka, which features Sudeep and Chiranjeevi Sarja in the leads. The Tollywood star has landed a plum role opposite Chiru and she has already been shooting for this Sandalwood project.
Shankare Gowda says that he had noticed Nikesha Patel long back and she was his first choice for his previous movie Kempe Gowda, but he could not rope in the actress for the project due to date issues. After the CCL, the producer once again contacted Nikesha for his new movie Varadanayaka, which she has accepted. He adds that she has already been shooting for the film for a few days now.
Varadanayaka, a remake of Telugu movie Lakshyam is an action-cum-family entertainer. Sudeep is playing an Assistant Police Commisioner played by Jagapathi Babu in the original, while Chiranjeevi Sarja appears as his brother (played by Gopichand). Nikesha Patel is reprising the role of Chiru's love interest.
Nikesha Patel, a model, was born and brought up in United Kingdom. She was one of the finalists of 2006 Miss Wales beauty pageant. She started her acting career through 2010 Telugu film Komaram Puli. She debuted in Kannada with Ravichandran's film Narasimha. Now, Varadanayaka is her second movie in Kannada.