TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
In what we can call it as a tit for tat, Nikita, who was banned by producer and Kannada Film Producers' Association (KFPA) President Muniratna before lifting it after getting severe criticism from every nook and corner, has turned down Rakta Kaneeru producer's offer.
Sources have said that Muniratna, who once called her home-breaker for her alleged affair with Darshan, approached Nikita to do an item number in Upendra's Katari Veera Surasundarangi. The actress straight away rejected his offer. It is said that the producer's attempt to woo her by offering her a whopping price also failed to convince her.
Earlier, the KFPA announced a 3-year-ban against Nikitha after Darshan's wife reportedly named the actress as the reason behind their rift. The producers guild said that it wanted actors to be professional and concentrate only on their jobs. However, the decision on moral grounds created a controversy and many celebrities across India raised their voices against the biased decision.
Katari Veera Surasundarangi directed by Suresh Krishna of Kadamba fame also features Ramya and Ambareesh in the cast.