TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Mungaaru Male girl Pooja Gandhi seems to have taken a bold step to stay in the race. The actress will be seen in her boldest ever role in her forthcoming movie Dandupalya, where she has gone nude for a scene.
Director Srinivas Raju said that the actress has shot the naked sequence with ease. The boldest scene comes during an interrogation sequence, confirms the filmmaker. Explaining why the nude act, he says that it is one of the tricks used by the cops to get information from the culprits.
The director, who earlier made films like Kote and Nannavanu, adds that Pooja Gandhi was comfortable doing the nude scene. Even though, she was prepared for it from the day she signed the project, they decided to film the sequence in the end to give her more time to mentally prepare for it.
The forthcoming Kannada movie is based on the real life incidents of notorious gang named Dandupalya – a name of a village situated on the Bangalore-Chennai National Highway four. They spread terror in and around Bangalore by slitting the throats of women and the aged and then robbing them.