TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Prajwal Devaraj's much-hyped Kannada movie Bhadra, which is directed by Mahesh Rao, is slated to hit the screens on August 12 on Varamahalakshmi festival day. Producer-cum-distributor N Kumar says that the film will be released in nearly 110 cinema halls across Karnataka.
Following the release of Shivaraj Kumar's 100th movie Jogayya on August 12 , N Kumar had earlier postponed the release of the film Bhadra. Since Jagayya has been delayed by a week, the producer has got an opportunity to start the screening of his movie on Varamahalakshmi festival day.
Addressing the press meet on Monday, N Kumar revealed that he has very high hopes on the movie Bhadra. “Everything connected to the film"s release was ready. We had printed posters, vinyl boards were ready and there were theaters available for us because of the Jogayya postponement. We thought of using this benefit to our advantage," the Chitraloka quotes Kumar as saying.
However, movie Bhadra is a remake of Gopichand-Kamna Telugu movie Ranam, which is a romantic-action flick. The story is all about how a college student wins the heart of a mafia don's sister. Prajwal Devaraj is playing the student, while actress Daisy Shah appears as his love interest in the Kannada version, which features Sharan, Bullet Prakash, Ravishanker and Girish Shivanna in the supporting cast.