TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
We are not sure what is working in favour of Paramathma. It is up to you to decide it whether it is the star power of Puneet Rajkumar and Yogaraj Bhat or the marketing strategy of the makers of forthcoming Kannada movie. Well, hold your breath - the film, which is releasing this Friday, has garnered a whopping price even before the release.
The bankable names of Sandalwood, Yogaraj Bhat and Puneet Rajkumar's first combo movie Paramathma has collected Rs 27 crores through music, distribution and satellite rights. It has erased the record set by Shivraj Kumar's Jogayya, which raked in Rs 16 crores due to Prem's marketing strategy. The audio rights of the forthcoming Kannada movie were sold to Ashwini Media Networks for Rs 77 lakhs.
Though, the official figures of the distribution rights and satellite rights are not available, the industry insiders claim that the TV rights have been sold for Rs 4 crores. And the theatrical rights have been divided into seven parts (Mysore, Hubli, Bellary, Shimoga, Mangalore, Hyderabad Karnataka and rest other places) and have been sold accordingly with different price tags, which sum up around Rs 22 to 23 crores.
The movie also features Aindrita Ray, Deepa Sannidhi, and Ramya Barna.