TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Actress Ragini Dwivedi is now in full bloom as she is getting many offers from Sandalwood after the huge success of Kempe Gowda. Recently, the South Indian actress has accepted a movie called Bangari, which is directed by Ma Chandru and produced by Shivashanker Film Production. The Veera Madakari star will act alongside actor Yogish.
Bangari is a romantic movie, which is set in a village backdrop. Debutant director Ma Chandru has penned the the script and he is said to have spent more than a year on it. Yogish is playing the hero, who hails from village. Ragini Dwivedi is reprising the role of a village belle, who is very stubborn and go getter. Bangari will have eight songs, which will be composed by AM Neel.
However, Ragini Dwivedi started her acting her career with the movie Veera Madakari, which was a big hit at the Box Office. Her later Kannada movies like Shanker IPS, Gandedhe and Kempe Gowda have also made good collection. So she is now being considered as the lucky heroine. Currently, she shooting with Shivaraj Kumar for the movie Shiva.