TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Popular South Indian singing sensation Rajesh Krishnan married Ramya Vasishta on Monday (November 11). The couple tied the knot at Kollur Mookambika temple, Udupi yesterday.
Sources say that Rajesh Krishnan and Ramya Vasishta's marriage was held between 10.30 and 11.30 AM. The chief priest of the temple conducted the wedding as per the Hindu rituals. Sources further claim that it was restricted to the new-wed couple's family and friends.
Ramya Vasishta is a TV anchor, singer and has acted in popular television serial Mukta Mukta. However, Rajesh Krishnan, who has sung over 5,000 songs in different languages, was earlier married to Soumya Rao, the daughter of singer BK Sumitra. However, their marriage did not last long, as they parted ways a few years ago.