TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Popular South Indian singing sensation Rajesh Krishnan married Ramya Vasishta on Monday (November 11). The couple tied the knot at Kollur Mookambika temple, Udupi yesterday.
Sources say that Rajesh Krishnan and Ramya Vasishta's marriage was held between 10.30 and 11.30 AM. The chief priest of the temple conducted the wedding as per the Hindu rituals. Sources further claim that it was restricted to the new-wed couple's family and friends.
Ramya Vasishta is a TV anchor, singer and has acted in popular television serial Mukta Mukta. However, Rajesh Krishnan, who has sung over 5,000 songs in different languages, was earlier married to Soumya Rao, the daughter of singer BK Sumitra. However, their marriage did not last long, as they parted ways a few years ago.