TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Crazy star V Ravichandran and his wife Sumathi celebrated their 25th marriage anniversary on Valentine's Day at Bangalore palace. On this Silver Jubilee function, his production house Ishwari Films had organised feasting for Sandalwood representatives and media friends between 12 pm and 3 pm. Several film personalities had attended the event.
Ravichandran got married to Sumathi on Valentine's Day on February 14 in 1986. He has successfully completed 25 years of marriage life. To mark this occasion, he held a grand silver jubilee function in Bangalore at 12 pm this Valentine's Day. Before this, he held the muhurtha of song recording of his 79th film Narasimha at Prasad Recording Studio at 11.00am yesterday.
V. Ravichandran is the son of film producer N Veeraswamy. Born on May 30 in 1960, the crazy star entered film industry in 1982 with the movie Kadeem Kallaru. So far he has acted in 78 films. Besides acting, he has tried his hand in direction, music composition, writing lyrics and producing movies. The credit of introducing several non-Kannada actresses to Kannada goes to him.
The Dream Merchant of Sandalwood is currently busy with three projects. He has already completed shooting for Mallikarjuna and Happy Husbands. He is yet to start filming for his next movie Narasimha, which is being directed by Mohan and produced by N Kumar. The specialty of the film is that musician Hamsalekha, who had split from Ravi seven years ago, is now reuniting with him for this movie.