TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Actress Reema Vohra, who is waiting for the release of her debut Bollywood movie Stand By, has said that she has decided not to act in low-budget films. So she has rejected a few offers. Her Kannada films Murali Meets Meera, Gubbi and Shourya have done average business at the Box Office, but the Mumbai girl is happy with the response she got for her acting.
These days, Reema Vohra is getting several offers, but she is seriously looking into all aspects before selecting a project. “I have decided not to act in low-budget films and have rejected a few offers too. Besides, I want to work under good banners and with actors and directors of repute," she tells the TOI.
The Kannada actress says she does not want to compromise on anything and she will charge according to her market value. Although Reema has a few Hindi films in her kitty, she hopes to return to Sandalwood and she keeps herself updated on Kannada films. “I will soon come down to Bangalore to sign a new project," the TOI quotes her as saying.