TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Recently, it was the former Chief Minister of Karnataka, HD Kumaraswamy, who made his acting debut in films With Sivakasi. Now, following his footsteps, Excise Minister Renukacharya is entering Kannada films through the movie Bheema Theeradalli, which is being directed by Om Prakash Rao. The muhurtha of the movie was held on the auspicious day of Ugadi yesterday.
Addressing the muhurtha event, Om Prakash Rao himself has revealed the news about Renukacharya's debut in films. He said that he has already given his consent to acting in Bheema Theeradalli. The controversial Minister would play a decent role in the movie and his character would be very crucial role.
However, Duniya Vijay and Pranitha will appear in the leads in Bheema Theeradalli. Vjiay is currently busy with the shooing of his another movie Jarasandha and he is expected to join Om Prakash Rao after the completion of this film. So the director is planning to start shooting for the film in May.