TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
For the first time in the history of Kannada film industry, a movie is being released in 245 theatres across Karnataka. It is none other than Hat-trick hero Shivaraj Kumar's 100th cinema Jogayya. After late Dr. Rajkumar's Mayura, Prem-directed flick is the first film to be screened at two theatres in Majestic, Bangalore.
Jogayya will be screened in total of 65 theatres in Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur area including Kapali and Santhosh theatres at Majestic in Bangalore. Many theatres and multiplexes had opened advance ticket booking a week ahead of its release and the tickets for the first two days have been sold out already.
Producer Rakshita Prem has spent nearly 22 crores on the production of Jogayya, which is again a record in Sandalwood. It is the first movie in the Indian cinema to have 3-D song, which has been made with more than Rs. 1 crore. Another song of Jogayya, which is shot in Haridwar, features 300 Sadhus (monks). The music of the movie has become a big hit.
However, the hype of the movie Jogayya has created lot of curiosity among the movie buffs. The photos and trailers of the film featuring Shivanna in different looks like Aghori have created lots of expectations in the viewers. But it will be known whether the movie will meet their expectation only after its release. Stay locked to oneindia to read Jogayya movie review.