TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
Century hero Shivaraj Kumar has completed the shooting of first schedule for his upcoming movie Shiva, which is directed by AK 47 fame Om Prakash Rao. In the five days schedule, the Kannada actor has filmed a few romantic and action sequences with actress Ragini Dwivedi, Shobharaj and Bullet Prakash.
The muhurtha of Shivaraj Kumar's 102nd film Shiva was held at the Dodda Ganapathy Temple in Bangalore on June 10, Friday. Immediately after the movie launch, the Hat-trick hero took part in the filming and completed shooting of a few sequences with his lady love Ragini Dwivedi. He has also shot a comical fight sequence with Shobharaj, Bullet Prakash and a few fighters.
Shivanna is also playing a cameo role in Duniya Vijay starrer Bheema Theeradhalli. After finishing the schedule of Shiva, the No. 1 Sandalwood star left for Bagalkot, where he would take part in the shooing of Bheema Theeradhalli. According to Gandhinagar sources, the Mylari actor is expected to resume shooting of the next schedule for the movie Shiva in August.
Film Shiva is being produced by KP Sreekanth and Chithradurga Kantharaj jointly. Popular cinematographer Sathya Hegde is handling the camera work, while musician Gurukiran is composing music for the film.