TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Young director Tushar Ranganath passed away on Tuesday evening due to a massive heart attack. He breathed his last at Forties hospital in Mysore.
Tushar Ranganath started off as an associate director to Sadhu Kokila in Rakshasa. He had also written the script and dialogues for the Shivaraj Kumar starrer movie, which created a niche for himself in the Sandalwood. Later, he worked in Raktha Kanneeru, Suntara Gaali, Duniya, Auto Shankar, etc.
He made his directorial debut in Prajwal Devraj starrer Gulama, which bombed at the Box Office. Then he made Kanteerava and Nishedajne. However, it is sad to hear that the deceased recently signed Duniya Vijay for his next movie Gandhi Class but could not start due to his bad health.