TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Upendra-Celina-Jaitley starrer Kannada movie Shrimathi, which has been delayed for long time, has finally got a release date. Producer Shankare Gowda has planned to release the film on 8th July across Karnataka. According to reports, Uppi's real wife Priyanka is also playing reel-life wife in the movie.
The shooting of Shrimathi was commenced in 2009, but it has almost taken more than two years to hit the screens. When asked about its delay, Shankare Gowda says that he was waiting for the release of Upendra's directorial venture Super. Later, he got busy with release of Sudeep directed film Kempe Gowda. He adds that it has come out well and will be a good treat for family audience.
Shrimathi is a remake of 2004 Bollywood film Aitraaz, which stars Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra in the leads. The movie is all about a happily married businessman, who is troubled by his ex-girlfriend. This Kannada remake has been directed by Sampath Nandi. Sayaji Shinde, Prem Chopra, Rekha Rani are in the supporting roles.
Gantadi Krishna has composed music for the movie Shrimathi. Its audio was released in the absence of Upendra during CCL T20 league matches. Talking about the movie, Upendra says that he looks different in the film and he is quite confident about the film. He adds that the film will be a big hit in multiplexes as the movie is sure to impress family audience.