TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Known for different kind of films, Upendra seems to have found a movie, which suits his image. The Real Star has reportedly set his eyes on the successful bilingual (Tamil-Telugu) movie of 2011, Kanchana to remake it in Kannada.
The psycho-thriller, which emerged as a surprising hit of the year, has impressed Upendra. As a result, he has given a nod to star in the Kannada version of the movie. Producer Rama Narayanan has acquired the Sandalwood rights of Kanchana and he is planning to direct the film.
Rama Narayanan has confirmed the news and has claimed that he is directing the remake film. While Upendra will enact the role played by Raghav Lawrewnce, Lakshmi Rai will portray the same role in Kannada. Umashree and Shurti are also in the cast and the hunt for the character of transgender played by Sarath Kumar is on.