TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Sudeep has not only brought smile on the faces of the makers of Vishnuvardhana but also on the audience. Well, the last week release has made a rocking collections at the Box Office.
Sources close to the development have given an approximate collections of Vishnuvardhana of its first weekend. On the release day and on Friday, the movie has done more than 1 crore business with 65-80% occupancy on single screens and multiplexes. But the word-of-mouth and positive reviews helped the Kannada movie to raise the bar in the next two days.
Vishnuvardhana earned more than Rs 2 crore each on weekends and the sources say that the occupancy on both multiplexes and single screens reached 95%. The total collections of the movie is approximately Rs 6 crore. It is said that the movie has not only attracted family audience with its lively subject but also with mass elements. However, from Monday, the business have dipped.
Bhavana of Jackie fame, Sudeep and Priyamani starrer Vishnuvardhana is produced by actor-director Dwarakish and directed by debutant Kumar.