TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Temple Row: Hindu Aikya Vedi Leader KP Sasikala Reaches The Hilltop Shrine
- How To Send Large Files Via Email
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Lux Golden Rose Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Like A Bombshell
- Meet Lulu Hashimoto, The “Living Doll” Fashion Model
- Rupee Loses Ground After Opening Flat
- Travel Guide To Abhaneri – The City Of Brightness
- "The Indian Team Is Ready To Leave Their Mark In Australia", Says Rohit Sharma
Actor Yash and actress Ramya are teaming up for the first time for the movie Lucky. This Kannada film is directed by debutant Soori and produced by actress Radhika. The pooja of the film was held before the commencement of Ashada period and it is all set to start shooting from today (Monday, 25th July) in Bangalore.
Arjun Janya is composing the music, while Mungaru Male fame Krishna Kumar is handling the camerawork for the the film Lucky. The entire shooting of the film will be held in Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka. The unit will first shoot for the film in the city and it will head for outdoor shooting once the rainy season is over.
However, Ramya and Radhika are in excited mood and they are busy buying costumes for the movie Lucky. They have planned to travel to Singapore for shopping of clothes. On her Facebook page, Ramya wrote, “Just finished shopping with Radhika K, we had such a blast! We plan to make a trip to Singapore to shop for the costumes of lucky!"