TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Pooja Gandhi's crime-drama Dandupalya has been in the news from the day one for one or the other reason. The story of the film and the controversial bold scenes of the actress have successfully managed to draw the audience attention. As a result, when many movies are being released and disappearing without getting noticed, this film has made the masses to wait for its release on their toes. Well, it is ready to release this Friday (June 29).
The movie has got good number of screens for its release considering the fact that Dandupalya does not have an A-list actor, claims a trader. It is releasing in above 100 screens all over Karnataka and in 15 theatres in Bangalore alone on June 29. The makers of the film have started the movie promotions from today by giving ads on paper and soon the television ads will also be aired. The pre-talk is said to be good and the movie is expected to get a great opening at the Box Office, concludes the trader.
Dandupalya, which has bagged 'A' certificate from the Regional Censor Board, is based on the real life incidents of notorious gang named Dandupalya - A name of a village situated on the Bangalore-Chennai National Highway four. They were feared for spreading terror in and around Bangalore by slitting the throats of women and the aged before robbing them.
It features charming Raghu Mukherjee, dazzling Priyanka Kothari, Makarand Deshpande, Sudharani, Bhavya, Doddanna, Ramesh Bhat, Srinivasa Murthy, Harish Rai, Ravi Kale and others in the cast.