TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Darshan's Chingari has overpowered Upendra starrer Arakshaka at the Box Office. The Challenging Star's movie, which was released more than 150 screens, has slowed down the collection of the Real Star's film.
Chingari released on February 3 has managed to attract the masses despite getting mixed reviews. The movie has somewhere garnered around Rs 6.5 to 7 crore. On the other end, Arakshaka in two weeks has collected approximately Rs 4.5 crore.
Traders say that Arakshaka, which hit the screens in just more than 70 theatres, was opened into packed theatres and it made good business in its first weekend. But it was badly affected by Chingari in its next week. However, now that four movies including Om Prakash Rao's AK-56 (Close to 100 screens) and Diganth's Paarijatha (Approx 45 theatres) are releasing this week, the Upendra starrer movie is expected to disappear from many theatres.