TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Guddada Bootha was the famous television serial that made the viewers to stay glued to Doordarshan in the early 90s. It is probably one TV programme, which is remembered by the Kannadigas even today. Now, Janasri News channel is all set to take you back to the most remarkable times of the Kannada television history.
Janasri News is gearing up to re-telecast Guddada Bootha, which made Prakash Rai a household name in Karnataka. The suspense-thriller serial will be aired on Saturdays between 9.30 to 10.00 PM. It is said that for the first time a news channel is airing a television serial.
Guddada Bootha was directed by Sadananda Suvarna and it was inspired by a Tulu drama. The major part of the serial was shot at journalist Vaddarse Raghurama Shetty's house in Kundapura. While GS Bhaskar had handled cinematography, BR Chaaya had crooned the renowned theme song 'Denna na denna na', which was a mixture of Kannada and Tulu words.
However, for the remembrance of the renowned TV programme, the house, where Guddada Bootha was shot, has been maintained unchanged by Vaddarse Raghurama Shetty.