TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Noted Kannada actor and theatre personality Karibasavaiah, who did comic roles in his most part of his career, passed away today (February 3) afternoon. He breathed his last at Pristine Hospital after suffering an accident a few days ago.
On the wee hours of January 31, Karibasavaiah met with the accident on Kanakapura Road while he was driving back home on his car. Later, he was admitted at the hospital and he was kept under observation. However, he was declared dead at 2.30 pm today after battling out for his life for over four days.
Karibasavaiah, who made his debut in Nagathihalli Chandrashekhar's Undu Hodha Kondu Hodha, acted in more than 120 films. Some of his memorable films are Kotreshi Kanasu, Janumada Jodi, Galate Aliyandru, Mungaarina Minchu, Yaarige Salute Sambhala, Police Story 2 and Ullasa Utsaha. His yet-to-be-release films are Sangoli Rayanna and Chitramandira.
OneIndia mourns the death of Karibasavaiah.