TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Katari Veera Surasundarangi has continued its dream run at the Box Office. The movie, which was released on May 10, has collected Rs 7.20 crore in its first weekend.
A source close to the production house said, “Katari Veera Surasundarangi has raked in somewhere around 7.20 crore. Leaving aside the shares, it has earned approximately Rs 5.50 crore for producer Munirathna. The movie is expected to recover the production cost by the end of next week.”
Katari Veera Surasundarangi, which is made with the budget of Rs 12 crore, collected whopping Rs 5 crore plus in the first three days with an average of 85% occupancy per show.