TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Comedian Komal Kumar has struck an expected gold with his latest song 'Pyarege agbittaite' from his upcoming movie Govindaya Namaha. Like Tamil track 'Kolaveri di...', the Kannada song has gone viral on internet.
On the popular video-sharing site, Youtube, 'Pyarege agbittaite...' has reached close to 1.5 lakh hits in just less than a week after its release. The song is a mixture of Kannada-Urdu lyrics, which is penned by director Pawan Wodeyar.
'Pyarege agbittaite...' is sung by Chethan and Indu Nagaraj for which Gurukiran has composed the music. It has been shot on Komal Kumar and Parul at Bijapur Fort and Ibrahim Roza.