TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies
After getting moderate response for his recently released Arakshaka starring Upendra, director P Vasu seems to have moved on for his next project. Well, the filmmaker, for the first time, is directing none other than Puneet Rajkumar.
A leading cinema portal has reported that P Vasu is all set to team up with Puneet Rajkumar. The upcoming Kannada movie is produced by Kanakapura Srinivas and it is expected to take off in June.
It is said that Kanakapura Srinivas was supposed to produce a Puneet Rajkumar film, which was put on the back burner due to some reasons. However, the forthcoming Kannada film has Gurukiran's music and PKH Doss' and cinematography.
Meanwhile, Puneet Rajkumar is busy with Anna Bond, which will hit the screens in April. After the completion of this project, the actor will kick-start the remake of Poraali.