TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Grapevine is abuzz with the news that Prasad's straight-forward attitude has made many enemies in the industry. In fact, a few months ago he made a strong statement against a reputed family of Sandalwood for which he received a lot of flak from a section of people in the industry. Now, it is said that those irritated by his speech on the family are taking this opportunity to put him in trouble by helping other language movies to release and displace his Godfather. It is not a surprise that none - including his friends - are coming to give him a helping hand to bail out from the situation.
Meanwhile, Godfather starring Upendra, Soundarya Shreyasi and Catherine Teresa has done reasonable business at the Box Office. The movie, which was made with the budget of Rs 4.5 crore, was sold for approximately Rs 10 crore. It had collected Rs 4.6 crore in one week but it is yet to recover the invested money of distributor Prasad of Samarth Ventures.