TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Actress Ragini Dwivedi, one of the most sought after stars in Kannada, is turning 22 today. And the Femina Miss South India has planned to celebrate her 22nd birthday in a very special way. She will attend the muhurat of her cop film Ragini IPS. She is thrilled that a film with her name is starting off on her birthday
Ragini Dwivedi had sustained during a shoot and she has been advised bed rest. But the pain does not stop her from attending the muhurat of Ragini IPS. She told TOI, "Yes, I have been advised bed rest, but that will not stop me from attending the muhurat. I'm thrilled that a film with my name is starting off on my birthday. So, I'll just take something to take care of the pain and enjoy my day."
Ragini IPS is directed by Anand P Raju and produced by K Manju. Ragini Dwivedi, who has completed shooting for her upcoming movie Shiva, has recently done a photo shoot for this movie. She says, “It is a nice feeling to be part of this film in which I play the title role of a daring woman police officer.”
However, Ragini is basically a model and she started acting with the Sudeep's Kannada movie Veera Madhakari in 2009. Since then, there is no look back for her. She has even starred in a few Tamil and Malayalam films. In her four years acting career, she has acted in more than 15 movies and most of them are successful at the Box Office.
We, at Oneindia, wish her a very happy birthday and a wonderful career ahead.