TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Golden Girl Ramya seems to be in the news for a wrong reason again. The actress, who is basking in the success of Katari Veera Surasundarangi, reportedly troubled the makers of Chandra, which later fell into Shriya Saran's laps, before walking out of the film.
If rumours are to be believed, Ramya, after signing the film, was supposed to attend Kalaripayattu, a traditional form of martial art, classes, as the role of princess demanded her to perform stunts. The makers of the film reportedly registered her name and paid for the classes, which the actress could not attend for reasons best known to her.
It is also said that Ramya was not happy to pair up with Prem Kumar, with whom she worked in two films. It may be because of his poor track record in the recent years. But director Roopa Iyer has refused to talk about the issue claiming that due to some misunderstanding their wish of working together could not be materialised.
On the other end, Ramya's spokesperson has clarified to a leading daily that the makers of Chandru should stop talking about the Golden Girl to gain publicity, rather talk about the film and the story.