TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Sameera Reddy, who is making her debut in Sandalwood with Sudeep's Varadhanayaka, seems to have bagged yet another Kannada film. This time around, the actress has got a much-bigger project than her first film! Well, she has reportedly been approached for Puneet Rajkumar's next film Yaare Koogadali.
The buzz is that the makers of Yaare Koogadali have met Sameera Reddy, who is filming for her first Kannada film Varadhanayaka at Abbaiha Naidu Studios, recently and offered the film. But the actress has not signed the film and considering the offer. It is also said that the actress is likely to take up the project.
On the other end, the movie bosses have zeroed in on Sindhu Lokanath of Lifeu Ishtene fame, as the second fiddle, who will be romancing Yogish in Yaare Koogadali. Other details about the cast are yet to be revealed.
Power Star Puneet Rajkumar's forthcoming movie tentatively titled Yaare Koogadali, which was launched on June 13, is a remake of Tamil film Poraali. It is directed by Samuthirakani and produced by Raghavendra Rajkumar. The film has V Harikrishna's music and Sukumar's cinematography.
The regular shooting of Yaare Koogadali will kick-start on June 25.