TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The director has confirmed the news to a leading daily and has said that Prakash Raj could not make it to Drama after his mother fell ill. However, the actor gave dates in July to shoot his portions, but Yogaraj Bhat wanted to complete the filming by this month end. So, they decided to find a suitable replacement and choose Sampath Raj. It was also said that Sarath Kumar and Atul Kulkarni were also considered for the same role before zeroing in on Sampath.
Yogaraj Bhat further explains that Sampath Raj's acting in award-winning Tamil film Aaranya Kaandam had impressed him and it made the director to choose Sampath for an important role in the forthcoming movie. The actor will be joining the shoots shortly.
Drama features Yash, Radhika Pandit, Ambareesh, Neenasam Sathish and others in the cast. His trusted aides V Harikrishna and Krishna are handling music and cinematography departments, respectively. While the audio of the film is expected to hit the stands in the first week of July, the film will release by the end of July.