TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Despite facing opposition from Sandalwood for its dubbing in Kannada, the local version of Satyameva Jayate version has entered through the back doors. Well, the dubbed Sandalwood version is now available on the internet.
Audience can see the one-hour plus video on its website as well as video-sharing sites. The clipping displays the logo of Suvarna channel, which was supposed to air the Kannada version. However, industry dignitaries are yet to respond on the latest development.
Recently, Aamir Khan had written a letter to KV Chandrasekhara, the President of Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce (KFCC), requesting the board to allow the dubbing of his television show Satyamev Jayate in Kannada. But it did not give him permission to dub, as it is against the rules of the board.
However, the sensitive, yet harsh reality of female infanticide in India became the first issue that Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan tackled with his TV debut Satyamev Jayate (Truth Alone Prevails) on Star Plus and Doordarshan this week. Many people compared it to the Oprah Winfrey Show of the West, but remained unsure how it will shape up in the times to come. Click here to watch the video.