TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Gorgeous Shriya Saran, who did a cameo in Puneet Rajkumar's Arasu, is likely to act in her first full-fledged Kannada film. The buzz is that the actress has reportedly replaced Golden Girl Ramya in the upcoming film Chandra.
If reports are to be believed, Shriya Saran has almost okayed the project and likely to complete the formalities in the next few days. Director Roopa Iyer of internationally acclaimed Mukapata fame approached her after Ramya walked out of the film for reasons best known to her. The role was also reportedly offered to many actresses like Dia Mirza and Amala Paul.
Chandra stars Prem Kumar in the lead role. Ramya Krishnan and SP Balasubramanyam are doing guest appearances in the forthcoming film, which will also be simultaneously made in Tamil.