TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Debutant Sudhir Attavar, a protégée of noted filmmaker MS Sathyu, premièred his upcoming Kannada movie Parie in Mumbai. It is for the first time, a Sandalwood film has been screened outside Karnataka.
The entire cast of Parie flew to Mumbai on Sunday (April 15) for the première, which was held at Cinemax Multiplex in Andheri. It was attended by well-known personalities like: Udit Narayan, Sadhna Sargam, Sushant Singh, Akhilendra Mishra, Hemangini, Nivedita, Rakesh Adiga, Sathya, Rageshwari Sachdev, Varun Badola, Naga Kiran, Ranjeet, Raman Kumar and many others.
It is said that MS Sathyu arranged the special screening of Parie and invited his Bollywood friends. However, many celebrities including Aamir Khan, Javed Akhtar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who were rumoured to be attending the event, did not turn up to the première.
Parie stars Rakesh Adiga, Nagkiran, Smitha, Harshika Poonachha and Satya in the lead roles. The film will hit the screens on May 6.