TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Here comes a delightful piece of news for the fans of Upendra, Shivaraj Kumar and Puneet Rajkumar. Well, the big names of the Kannada film industry are coming together for the project to be directed by none other than Uppi.
In the recent past, we have been hearing about Upendra's proposed directorial project with Shivaraj Kumar. The latest news to be revealed is that not only Shivanna but Puneet Rajkumar is also playing a pivotal role in the upcoming Kannada movie. It may be recalled that Uppi's had earlier directed Shivanna in Om, which became a landmark film in both the stars' careers.
Dheera Rockline Venkatesh, who made Uppi's earlier movie Super, has come forward to produce the upcoming film. Other details about the cast and crew are under wraps. However, the movie might be delayed, as the trio is busy in their respective movies.