TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
In the opening weekend, Godfather had raked in approximately Rs 3 crore by getting an average of 85% occupancy in most of the theatres on first week. In the next four days (weekdays), it has collected close to Rs 1.60 crore.
Producer K Manju said, "Godfather has somewhere earned around Rs 4.60 crore. Even though it is not a mass film, it has managed to pull the audience of all age groups. The first week collection was good and we hope the business will be good in the second week too."
The per day collection of Godfather from Monday-Thursday (July 30-Aug 2) stands at Rs 40 lakhs and the weekend collection is expected to be increased like the last weekend, as it is getting good feedback from the audience.
Godfather had collected a little more than Rs 1 crore on the release day but its collection dropped down on the next day, as it collected approximately Rs 90 lakhs. However, the movie witnessed wonderful collection on Sunday by raking in above Rs 1.05 crore.