TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Trade reports say that Kalpana has got an average of 65-70% occupancy in the opening weekend. It is said that the movie has collected around Rs 2.50 crore (nett) and the Mysore region is in the top of the collection list. The film has been getting good response from both single screens and multiplex audience.
On the release day, Kalpana was overwhelmingly welcomed by single screen audience and it received decent response from multiplex viewers. In the next two days, it got wonderful response from both mass and class audience.
However, Kalpana, which is a remake of Telugu movie Kanchana (Muni in Tamil), stars Upendra, Sai Kumar and Lakshmi Rai in the leads. It is produced and directed by Rama Narayanan.