TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Movies creating a buzz even before its launch is not a new phenomena in Kannada film industry. Earlier, there were lot of movies, which were in news for some or the other reason. Latest addition to the list is Kannada's forthcoming movie Endendigu.
Initially, the Endendigu crew had paired up Diamond Star Srinagara Kitty and Sandalwood queen Ramya aka Divya Spandana, which was the hit pair of Sanju Weds Geetha, to play the lead roles in the movie.
Recently, it was heard that as Ramya had entered Lok Sabha and became busy with her political career, she was replaced by the Mangalore girl Radhika Pandit. Now, Endendigu is in news again for replacing its lead actor Srinagara Kitty. It is said that the Diamond Star, who was supposed to play the lead role, is replaced by Ajay Rao.
By roping Ajay Rao and Radhika Pandit for the lead roles, the Endendigu crew is all set to bring back the hit pair of Krishnan Love Story on screen again. The movie is produced by SV Babu and it is the directorial venture of the famous cinematographer Imraan Sardariya. It is likely to go on floor shortly, with its first schedule in Sweden followed by few other places of India.