TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Ace Telugu comedian Brahmanadam, who has starred in over 800 films so far, is making his Kannada film debut with the movie Ninnindale. The actor will join the film's unit Friday to start shooting for his portion.
"I'll start shooting from Friday. Jayanth, who is the director of the film, is a close friend. When he approached me with the offer, I instantly agreed to do the film because I liked the story. This may be my Kannada debut but I see it as another film and I wish to work as hard as I work on other films," Brahmanadam told IANS.
The film is being directed by Jayanth C Paranjee, who had earlier directed Telugu films Shankar Dada MBBS, Takarai Donga and Eeshwar. He has also has worked with big names of Tollywood - Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu.
Power Star Puneet Rajkumar will play the lead while Erica Fernandes will essay his lady love in the film, which recently went on floors. Telugu famous music director Mani Sharma is scoring the music for Ninnindale. Earlier this year, Brahmi, as Brahmanadam is fondly called his fans, announced his Bollywood debut with Anees Bazmee's Welcome 2.