TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Ace Telugu comedian Brahmanadam, who has starred in over 800 films so far, is making his Kannada film debut with the movie Ninnindale. The actor will join the film's unit Friday to start shooting for his portion.
"I'll start shooting from Friday. Jayanth, who is the director of the film, is a close friend. When he approached me with the offer, I instantly agreed to do the film because I liked the story. This may be my Kannada debut but I see it as another film and I wish to work as hard as I work on other films," Brahmanadam told IANS.
The film is being directed by Jayanth C Paranjee, who had earlier directed Telugu films Shankar Dada MBBS, Takarai Donga and Eeshwar. He has also has worked with big names of Tollywood - Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu.
Power Star Puneet Rajkumar will play the lead while Erica Fernandes will essay his lady love in the film, which recently went on floors. Telugu famous music director Mani Sharma is scoring the music for Ninnindale. Earlier this year, Brahmi, as Brahmanadam is fondly called his fans, announced his Bollywood debut with Anees Bazmee's Welcome 2.