TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Duniya Vijay, who is busy with the shooting of Shivajinagara and Ring Road Shubha, has signed his next project, which is the Kannada remake of Tamil comedy drama Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara. The movie is titled as Jackson.
Duniya Vijay, who is ready to do anything for his friends, is doing this movie for the sake of his friends. It is reported that Duniya Vijay is doing Jackson by not taking any remuneration as it is produced by his close friends Anil, Sundar P Gowda and others. The movie will be produced by his friends under the actor's home banner Duniya Talkies.
The Tamil hit Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara, which was released in October received positive reviews from the critics. The movie, which was directed by Gokul, was based on the daily comical things that happen in our day-to-day life. It had Vijay Sethupathi, Ashwin Kakumannu, Swati Reddy, Nandita and Pashupathy in the pivotal roles.
It is reported that the remake rights of Idharkuthane Aasaipattai Balakumara was having a huge demand in South Indian market. But Anil and Sundar Gowda were successful enough to purchase the remake rights for Kannada to feature their friend Duniya Vijay in the lead role.