TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Sandalwood has always been open to the idea of importing actresses from other states. Promising faces from other film industries who struggle to make a mark over there have often been welcomed here. Now, yet another girl is ready to enter Kannada film industry.
Miss India 2012 and Maharashtra-based girl, Erica Fernandes is the latest actress, who is ready to make her debut in Sandalwood. She will be working with none other than Puneet Rajkumar. They will be paring up together in the upcoming film Ninnindale.
Apart from Ninnindale, Erica Fernandes is busy with multiple projects in different industries like Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu (Tamil), Virattu (Tamil), Dega (Telugu), Vizhithiru (Tamil) and Love is Not Mathematics (Hindi).
Jayant C Paranji, who had earlier worked with some of the big names in Telugu film industry like Chiranjeevi, Balakrishna, Nagarjuna, Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan, will be directing Ninnindale.
The regular shooting of Ninnindale will start from August 12.