TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Here is a good news for the fans of Hattrick Hero Shivaraj Kumar. The actor's forthcoming movie Aryan, which had been stalled due to the sudden death of Sandalwood's ace director Rajendra Babu, has finally got a new director.
The crew, who were in lurch with the death of director has officially confirmed that they have roped in director Chi Gurudutt to finish the dream project of Rajendra Babu. Gurudutt made his on-screen debut as an antagonist in Shivaraj Kumar's Anand. He also made his directorial debut with Samara starring Shivanna and Sudharani in the lead role.
It is said that Gurudutt, who is a long time friend of Shivaraj Kumar, was planning to make a film with Centurion Star for a while. Now, his dream of working with the Sandalwood King has been materialised.
However, Aryan will be the second combination of Sandalwood Queen Ramya and Gurudutt. The Golden Girl has worked with the director in the earlier movies like Datta and Kiccha Huccha opposite Darshan and Sudeep, respectively.
Aryan's producers Kamar and Nargis Babu had also confirmed that the next schedule of the movie is likely to start soon. Shivaraj Kumar is playing the role of a football coach in the movie, for which he has sported a lean and muscular look.