TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Well, Shivaraj Kumar's last year movie Shiva had created a lot of noise before the release and that had made a popular television channel to reportedly pay Rs 2.5 crore for the TV rights. Now, his latest film Kaddipudi directed by Suri has broken its record and has become a highest-ever fetching film for a producer of the Shivanna film.
If the buzz has to be believed, the satellite rights has been acquired by a television channel for Rs 2.9 crore. The star value of the actor and the success rate of Suri made the channel to quote the heavy price. Sources add that the channel is confident of recovering the price considering the hype around the forthcoming Kannada movie.
Kaddipudi produced by M Chandru, has V Harikrishna's music, S Krishna Kumar's cinematography, Ravi Varma's stunt, Deepu S Kumar's editing, and the lyrics are penned by Yogaraj Bhat and Jayantha Kaikini. It is an action film, which also features Radhika Pandit in the female lead role, Rangayana Raghu, Sharath Lohitashwa, Avinash and others in the supporting cast. Aindrita Ray has done an item number.